Nestled between St. Augustine and Jacksonville, Florida on the west bank of the St. Johns River you will find peace and tranquillity laced with lots of local history about Green Cove Springs at River Park Inn B&B. Completely furnished with lovely antiques you will feel like you really came home; yet there are all the modern amenities you have come to expect including wireless internet. Each of the five rooms has a private in-suite bathroom and access to the guest refrigerator and microwave. A full hot breakfast and complimentary refreshments are always included. River Park inn B&B is a perfect home base whether you are staying in town for a quiet escape or branching out to explore points of local interest in Jacksonville, Middleburg, Orange Park, Fleming Island, Penny Farms or St. Augustine. The inn is centrally located within 15 miles of I-295 or I-95.
For those times when you feel the need to REALLY get away, escape to River Park Inn B&B to enjoy the slower pace of small-town America. On the west bank of the St. Johns River waterfront, within walking distance of the inn, you will find restaurants, an art gallery, antique shops, and a pottery shop. Pick up a self-guided walking tour brochure from the front porch at the inn and explore the living history of this little town that was once called the "Saratoga of the South". Walk along the river to the fishing pier, boat slips and scenic picnic areas. During the holidays stroll through the Parade of Trees in Spring Park for a genuine Christmas experience.
Explore Green Cove Springs, Jacksonville and St Augustine from your exclusive bed and breakfast hideaway. Enjoy the Winter Series Horse Show in January, the Scottish Highland Games in February and the Clay County Fair in April; all at the Clay County Fairgrounds just 5 minutes from River Park Inn. You will find River Park Inn "front and center" for The Freedom Marathon in May in the heart of the Green Cove Springs Historic District. Stay an extra night to enjoy the Memorial Day Festival, "Shop 'til you Drop" at the two nearby outlet malls just this side of St. Augustine or visit the old city, St. Augustine and then return to the peace and tranquility of your home away from home... River Park Inn.
Be sure to take advantage of our specials such as the Balance Your Lifestyle with a Massage "Promotion" and others.
- Walking distance to restaurants and riverfront pool, gazebo, boat slips and fishing pier
- Member of Florida Bed and Breakfast Inns
- Full hot breakfast served family style to guests every morning
- Free refreshments from Guest fridge
- Historically significant building originally constructed in the 1880's
- Recognized as the Dr. Applegate House on National Register of Historic Places
- Decorated in the style of the Victorian era and early 1900's
- Twenty minute drive to two large outlet malls
- Within 30 minutes to Orange Park, Fleming Island, Middleburg, Palatka, Penny Farms, or St. Augustine