Hand Washing and/or sanitizing is required after every activity such as using the bathroom, eating, cleaning or interaction. Avoid touching face, nose, and eyes with unwashed/unsanitized hands.
The owner/innkeeper is the only worker/employee. In the event of her fever or illness guests will be immediately notifed by phone to relocate, cancel or reschedule their reservations.
- Hand sanitizer is available at each entrance for visitors and guests
- Floor plans to promote social distancing are in place
- CDC health and hygiene signage is posted.
- An infrared thermometer is readily available for temperature checks as needed.
- Cleaning procedures include the frequent cleaning and sanitizing* of all common frequently touched areas such as counters, door knobs, faucet handles, lamp/light switches, room keys, TV remotes, tables, hairdryers, railings, ironing boards and irons
- Face covering and gloves are provided in accordance with CDC recommendations. A mask is required when it is not possible to social distance.
- The practice of social distancing is encouraged, maintaining 6-feet apart from others at all times unless a mask is worn properly.
- Gloves are required where needed in the cleaning process such as when handling dirty laundry and when preparing and serving food.
- EPA approved solutions* or wipes with 70% alcohol are used to wipe down sink, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer and sweeper daily with disinfectant wipes.